As a leading furniture provider to thousands across the world, privacy and data protection are of the utmost importance to FurnitureMind and its subsidiaries.
2. We are fully PCI compliant, Â through the support of HSBC and Security metrics this security measure is updated on a regular basis to improve our customers confidence, we fully protect and look after all of the security protection of any data we receive when taking payments.
3. For your protection when ordering products and paying by credit card, we employ the services of two world renowned credit card processing companies, Sage Pay and PayPal, enabling you to safely use their highly secure websites to make the payment using your credit or debit card of choice. Your highly sensitive and confidential credit card details are used exclusively by Sage Pay or PayPal to process your payment and are never passed to Trendy Products or any other party.
4. Our ordering process is SSL encrypted for your security (provided by Rapdid SSL)
5. When you place an order for a product, we need to obtain your full contact details, including name, address, phone number and email address, as this information is required to complete your order and make delivery arrangements. To gather this information you will be taken to a highly secure part of our website which uses the same type of secure encryption used by the credit card processing companies. Please look for the secure lock in your browser which should be visible throughout this process.
6. The information obtained from an order is only used in relation to the order itself, and we will confirm receipt of the order, payment and any subsequent updates or changes to the order by email.
7. We will not contact you by email for any other reason unless you have given your consent for us to do so, either in writing or by clicking a consent box on one of our website forms.
8. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for any reason, other than essential information for credit/debit card validation with Sage Pay or PayPal during the ordering process.
9. If you elected to open an account during the order-checkout procedure, we follow strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of your data to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect any sensitive information about you as the data is limited to your name and contact information as outlined in Item-3 above. In order to maintain the accuracy of your account, you can login to your account at any time using your password and username to make changes or cancel your account.
10. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of the normal shopping cart ordering procedure to record the products you place in or remove from your shopping cart, and the "cookie" is automatically stored on your computer for a period of 3 hours, after which it expires. Cookies are completely safe and will not harm your computer, but you can disable their use in your browser settings if desired. However, if you disable cookies you may experience some difficulty in placing an order.
11. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by email at email@example.com or click here to use our online enquiry form.
12. Alternatively, you can contact us by post at Trendy Products UK Ltd, 16 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9LJ, or by phone at 0845 299 4211